Thursday, May 14, 2009

Maybe This Time

I heard once that you can't keep someone's attention for more than 21 words. If this is true I've lived my life over the past two years in millions of 21 word increments.

Things that bring gladness to my heart:
Being finished with boards and have passed
The summertime
Moving from our apartment
Fiction
High schoolers at my church that I'm going to hang with this summer
Having time to blog and figure out how to work facebook again.

That's four increments of 21. (If don't count this statement, the title, or contractions, but you do count the numbers, if anyone is actually still paying attention.)

1 comment:

megan said...

Brings gladness to my heart -- the happy little surprise of finding new insight into your mid-day thoughts, on your blog. Poetic.

21 words.