Monday, October 15, 2007

I Owe You an Explanation


I've always hated blogs. But they are like crack to me. I can't kick the habit of reading other people's even though I don't like the idea of it. My main beef is that a blog is like a little universe centered around ME. There's this pretty little page with my picture on it and makes me feel so special! I should probably just be happy with Facebook. But, I can't help myself, I have this irresistible urge. So here's my agenda, I'm always wishing I could talk to my friends and family more often than I do, and I know that when I read other people's blogs I want to call them and see what's going on. So this is an effort to get us to talk more or at least for you to know what's going on with me. I realize after a short while my mom and my sister will be the only ones who read it but oh well, at least they know little more about their Austin. Okay, talk to y'all soon.

By the way, I'm on fall break from now until next Monday, so if anyone wants to call me or hang out, I'm free until Wednesday when Meg and I leave for Savannah, GA to see Coach Collins lose (I mean coach) his first high school football game.

Here's a picture because you're supposed to post pictures on blogs. It's not of me, but it's a part of my collection of "The Beach Art Series" that will make me millions one day.

Oh yeah, the title of the blog as many of you will know is the phrase that I have most often uttered in my life. Why? Because that's what I get on all my hamburgers and until about five or six years ago that's all I ever ordered at restaurants or fast food joints, so 19 to 20 years of hamburgers with cheese, ketchup, and pickles only, hmmmmm . . . makes my mouth water even at 7:30 in the morning.

No comments: